Catering Chef (part-time)
Our ideal candidate is:
- A team player, hard worker, clean, honest and reliable.
- Available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) for late night and/or early morning parties.
- Flexible with schedule and willing to work last minute parties.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, consistently.
- Has a valid FL driver’s license, a car and car insurance (we cater throughout South Florida.)
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have great customer service skills and a great personality.
- Must speak English (bilinguals welcome.)
No culinary experience needed, we’ll train you.
Good opportunity for college students, waiters who want to work in catering and not so late hours, or someone looking for steady weekend work.
Interview and Training are conducted in West Kendall: 14365 SW 142 street Miami, Florida 33186
Salary: $11.00 to $24.00 /hour