Coronavirus disease (Covid-19) is a contagious disease caused by a syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-Co-V-2). In 2019, the first case was identified in Wuhan, China. It became a pandemic because it has spread worldwide.
Since people remain contagious for up to 20 days and can spread the virus even if they do not develop symptoms, it’s crucial to adhere to the recommended Covid-19 protocols to prevent it from spreading. At Crepemaker, our catering services have been adjusted by following the recommended Covid-19 safety protocols.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols at Crepemaker
- Body-temperature checked daily for our staff.
- Sanitizing and hand washing more frequently for all our staff.
- Anyone with sickness symptoms, that has traveled recently, or have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient is going back home until they’re better with a negative Covid- 19 test. They may be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Everyone is using gloves, face masks and everything required by State regulations.
- We follow all protocols for enhanced food safety management.
- All of our products, food and beverage are procured from trusted providers who are following the same safe covid-19 protocols.
- Our vehicles are sanitized before and after every catering event.
- All crepery equipment is sanitized
- At Crepemaker, we take special care for your safety as each crepe is made individually by each chef.
- When washing our hands, we make sure to do it for at least 20 seconds, as recommended to slow the spread of the virus.
- We practice social distancing- six feet apart.
It is important that we all diligently follow these Covid-19 safety protocols to minimize the risk of spreading of this very contagious virus.
As you probably know, the Delta variant is spreading and we need to continue following the recommended Covid-19 safety protocols, as well as getting vaccinated as soon as you can.
We encourage you to prevent as much as you can the spread of the virus by keeping social distance, quarantining, having the necessary ventilation if you are in indoor spaces, covering coughs and sneezes with your elbow, appropriate hand washing, and sanitizing public spaces. Do not forget the use of face masks or coverings that has been recommended in public settings to minimize the risk of transmissions.
At Crepemaker, we continue working to protect you and our staff. Contact us to know more about our catering safety procedures or to book your next creperie event.